Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!

Go down 
+11
husky-luv
Jazzi
Crabblegs
Hideyoshi
HolyKitten
cooltimez245
Binks
Nolani
Lysandre
Cal
Indigo
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! Empty
PostSubject: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 pm

HELLO CPI USERS!

I am HOSTING A POSE RAFFLE! I'm calling it the LOVE RAFFLE since I'm visiting my boyfriend and, ya know, I love him.

All you have to do to enter is:

SAY YOUR CHATLANDS USERNAME!

POST A REFERENCE! (nothing too complicated though since this is free) <---this has to be a CAT please!

SAY SOMETHING REALLY NICE ABOUT ANOTHER USER ON CPI! (Not me! Someone else!)

ALL POSES will be fullbody ferals, shaded, and be in my lineless pose style!

The raffle will end on JULY AUGUST 15th and I'll be announcing the winner in this topic!

GO GO GO GO!

Restate rules:

1. Post your chatlands name
2. Post a reference (FELINE!)
3. Say something nice about another user

Last edited by Indigo on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
Cal

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Cal

IS THIS SIMPLE ENUF??:  http://calislife.deviantart.com/art/Don-529059982

Grin is nice and gr8 and we both love 50% Off. Also enjoys late night CPI's with her and Indigo and you both are rlly gr8 to be able to put up with me. Also you both have really really amazing art that I am envious of. IDC IF YOU SAID TO NOT SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT YOU INDI BUT I SAID IT ANYWAY YOU DESERVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Lysandre
Gamma
Gamma
Lysandre

Main Character Bio.
Name: Alecsandc

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:42 pm

oooh ill edit this when im not on mobile

1. Chatlands name -- Kanekii/Lysandre
2. Reference -- Alecsandc (old ref) // Alecsandc (newest ref)
^ including both for extra views of that right front leg <:
3. Something nice -- Cyril is a really great friend that always manages to make me laugh no matter what I'm going through. We met last summer and I'm really happy that we've been able to become closer in a little less than a year. You're a meme, but that's alright with me - we're my brotp, bro, & I hope we stick together and share more great AU ideas for many years to come <33333333.
Also, going to say something about Mag because we all met at the same time, and we've become a trio that I hope never separates. I remember when we used to stay up past 4am last summer idle in that one public room, with the occasional burst of conversation (because you know I go idle a lot ah ha ha...aha), and I'm happy that we were able to get closer through Skype, that dreadful GC group chat, chatlands, and more. Hoping that I don't go idle 001047 times in a day so that we can talk more than we do <3333333.

Last edited by Lysandre on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nolani
Alpha
Alpha
Nolani

Main Character Bio.
Name: Nolani

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 am

indi is lovely
Back to top Go down
Binks
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart
Binks

Main Character Bio.
Name: Binks

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 am

Binks

https://i.imgur.com/o8BGIYc.png

hideyoshi is rad, i love him and he's such a bubbly and amazing friend!!! he deserves the best and is always there if you need help with anything

thank u for the chance
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Nolani wrote:
indi is lovely
Nolani you didn't put a ref ;n;
Back to top Go down
Nolani
Alpha
Alpha
Nolani

Main Character Bio.
Name: Nolani

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 pm

i am exempt from this because reasons c:
Back to top Go down
cooltimez245
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:51 pm

1.Chatlands name: cooltimez245

2.Ref: funny cat!

3. The user that i really think is nice to me is xXHuataxX she is so funny she makes my smile everytime i see her she really cares about my feelings even though i still understands her's as well.she is a good best friend on chatlands on CPI!
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 pm

holykitten

she isn't really a SPECIFIC animal..so..she can be feline or canine so I hope this works??

fabian is one of my best friends. she doesn't get on very often, but we always have the greatest times together when she does. she makes me laugh, and i make her laugh. it's like we were MEANT to be friends. i really love hanging out with her late at night and watching weird things together on join.me.i love fabian very much. <3
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm EXTENDING this because more people need to enter! <3
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart
Hideyoshi

Main Character Bio.
Name: Hide

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:45 pm

HIDEYOSHI.....
click for the ref!

they is pretty much always there when you need them. they make sure you feel good when you're down in the dumps and will listen to you whenever you need it. they're also HILARIOUS and so goofy it's like looking in a mirror!

good luck to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Crabblegs
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 am

I recently started going on CPI. : D
Username; Crab
Ref;
Spoiler:
Siamese mix, (Has a giant black bow at the base of her tail) : )

Bolin; I talked to Bolin on wh forums and we both love the same show and honestly is so very nice ! Boilin seems like someone who is amazing and rad. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Jazzi
Matured Feline
Matured Feline
Jazzi

Main Character Bio.
Name: Dawn

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:59 pm

HOLY CRUDZ!

User: Jazzi
clickz

Tzari is so awesome we are such m8s and she is a very fluffy pillow and
Alza is a swaggy little kitten muffin and she iz a super awesome friend person :D

much sense
Back to top Go down
husky-luv
Newborn
Newborn
husky-luv

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:38 pm

username:Husky-luv2

Feline

Axolotl is like A LEGEND! Cool she has an amazing art talent with really cute chibi things! Pfff!  and i think its incredibly LIKE AWESOME! Artsy she is a very talented person and i admire her for that! Another thing i wanted to say about my BFF Ariana is that I'm blessed Innocent to have a friend like her, no matter what or when she always cheers me up! She is such a great friend and i LUVVV her <3 Cool

(of course i wanted to say something about u indigo!)

ref: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Iceclan-146889895

Last edited by husky-luv on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saiko
Cub
Cub
Saiko

Main Character Bio.
Name:

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Username: Saiko

ref: https://i.imgur.com/UuGJOOD.png

A nice thing about a person: Lomhara is a wonderful person to me. Shes beautiful, kind, and always there for me when I need her. I love her so much, and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than her. We've had amazing times together, both good and bad, but through all thats happened, she remains as the best person in my life. She's great at making those around her happy. She always comforts me when I need her,and just seeing her around makes my face light up.
Back to top Go down
Kawaiianimenerd
Newborn
Newborn
Kawaiianimenerd

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:56 pm

user: Levi-Heichou

Ref: http://ambereye23.deviantart.com/art/Levi-Refrence-549640766

my Friend Saiko is amazing, i know her in real life and shes amazing, she helps me out alot and sometimes she can be rude but shes a real good friend in the end, shes like a sister to me.
Back to top Go down
Lapis
Adolescent
Adolescent
Lapis

Main Character Bio.
Name: Vyper

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Username: Gozmit

Ref: Xenon

Words of Kindness: Lysandre is a wonderfully sweet person, as well as Hideyoshi. :)
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:17 pm

OUR WINNER IS NONE OTHER THAN THE ILLUSTRIOUS CAL

I WILL GET TO YOUR POSE ASAP

<3
Back to top Go down
husky-luv
Newborn
Newborn
husky-luv

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:09 am

lucky cal
Back to top Go down
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
Cal

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:41 pm

SCREECHES INTO OBLIIVIIOON EEEEE TY TY TY <3333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 pm

gO CAL
Back to top Go down
Mintybreeze
Newborn
Newborn
Mintybreeze

Main Character Bio.
Name: Snow

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:36 am

Good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!   INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE! Empty

Back to top Go down

INDIGO'S FREE POSE RAFFLE!
Page 1 of 1