Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

Grell-Loves-You TOS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
Lux

Grell-Loves-You TOS Empty
PostSubject: Grell-Loves-You TOS   Grell-Loves-You TOS EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:15 am

Grell-Loves-You TOS

This is my ToS please follow all rules and expectations like you would with any artists ToS.

*COMMISSIONS.* (This includes art trades.)

. If you buy a commission from me it is NOT allowed to be sold without my givin permission.

. Commissions are not allowed to be modified or changed in any sort of way (This includes size.) But if you do have any problems with the artwork or pose (Manly a pose) In size or loose things here and there, You may contact me, BUT YOU MAY NOT CHANGE IT YOURSELF.

. If you would like to sell a character and I’ve made some sort of artwork for it you would like to include you may sell it with the referenced character.

. Poses, pixels, avatars, and anything not considered to be a CHARACTER REFERENCE are not allowed to be traded/sold/given away by themselves

**USERS AND PLACES ON MY BLACK LIST ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ARTWORK IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. THANK YOU**

**MY ART MAY NOT BE ALLOWED ON WORLIZE OR MYSTIC REALMS**

*FREEBIES*

. My free art or freebies are NOT allowed to be sold in any way shape or form, I made the artwork myself and they are NOT allowed to be sold for your profit when you did nothing.

. If you color, shade, or doing anything to the pose, lineart, or other, you may not sell the artwork still. You may give it away for free, but again you may NOT sell the artwork.

. My free art MAY be traded/sold/given away WITH A CHARACTER, BUT you must notify me first and let me know who it is going to.

. When using a freebie only minor modifications are allowed.

**USERS AND PLACES ON MY BLACK LIST ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ARTWORK IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. THANK YOU**

*PREMADES*

. Premades are not allowed to be sold/givin away even with a character.

. Permissions for a premade if you change your user and you would still like the pose please contact me so I know what your new user is and what your old one was and I will change that.

. Only minor modifications are allowed

*ORGINAL CHARACTERS*

.Orginal characters are characters originally made by ME are not allowed to be Sold/trade/givin away without my permission. This includes adoptables you bought from me. (I do have a helper for this User: Lux) I also have every right to NOT give you permission to sell/trade/or give the character away.

. If you no longer want the character it comes back to me. Unless I give you permissions to sell it or give it away ect.

*CONTACT LIST*

These are the following ways how to contact me, Order to most usefull to non-usefull as in I check this more than the other.

Chatlands user: Grell-loves-you

Helper chat lands user: Lux

DeviantArt: Gummyash

Email: smcclintick1@cox.net

*BLACK LIST*

Places not allowed to use my artwork in any way

. WORLIZE: www.worlize.com

. MYSTIC REALMS : MR is not online as of yet, when the site becomes public my ToS applies.

Users not allowed to use my artwork

.None as of so far, lets keep it this way. (:

-----------------

**What the tabs are if you do not know what freebies or premades ect means.**

* Commissions: any art you have PAID ME to create.
** Art Trades: any trade that involves you trading your art, services, characters, etc. for my art.

**Blacklist: a list of users who are not allowed to obtain my art and sites which are not allowed to have my art used on it
**Freebies: any custom or premade art that was made for nonprofit purposes
**Premades: art that is premade and is meant for multiple permissions(multiple users are allowed to use, modify, and color is as they see fit) and cost some sort of currency.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day<3

-Grell-loves-you
Back to top Go down

Grell-Loves-You TOS
Page 1 of 1