Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

Hello fellow felines!

Go down 
+2
Levi
Thatan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thatan
Newborn
Newborn

Hello fellow felines! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow felines!   Hello fellow felines! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:15 am

Hi there!!!  Cats Paw 

Hi. I come and go from time to time, I play xbox (don't hate, everyone likes their own gaming devices and none can really be compared to each other because everyone has different reasons for liking or disliking certain consoles etc.)

I am
A WIZARD
I am 5'8
I would tell you my gender if I felt like it, but if I ever did I would ask that you hold that knowledge and don't go blathering like a moron.

I write a lot on tumblr. Check it out bruh, it'd be great if you checked out what I've written. It probably will involve a lot of scrolling, but I definitely need more followers.

I love a lot of different types of music.
No, I am not looking to have a romantic or relationship beyond friendship with you, so don't ask.
I HAVE INVISIBLE BALLS< yes you can ask about them.
I will not give you my personal information, ha, this is the internet after all.
I am a mega nerd, I would like to say I consider myself slightly smarter than your average person, I however have not a single doubt that there is most definitely at least one other human being out there that is smarter than I am.

My life is a euphemism, just kidding.

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE DIARRHEA, I JUST CAN'T HOLD IT IN!
huehue, potatocake.

To see what I've written check out my Tumblr!(clicky here)

Anyway, if you would like to know anything further, please just ask, I don't bite.  REGENERATIVE CAKE o3o
Back to top Go down
Levi
Has OCD - Obsessive Cat Disorder
Has OCD - Obsessive Cat Disorder
Levi

Main Character Bio.
Name: Inkling (Inky)

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow felines!   Hello fellow felines! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 am

Welcome to the CPI forums!
Back to top Go down
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
Lux

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow felines!   Hello fellow felines! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Thatan wrote:
No, I am not looking to have a romantic or relationship beyond friendship with you, so don't ask.

Darn. snorts.

ANYWAY WELCOME TO CPI FORUMS!
c:
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Adolescent
Adolescent
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow felines!   Hello fellow felines! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here, as well...I look forward to seeing you around the site!
Back to top Go down
Zenki
Matured Feline
Matured Feline
Zenki

Main Character Bio.
Name: Janemba

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow felines!   Hello fellow felines! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Welcome to the Forums!
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow felines!   Hello fellow felines! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:48 am

Welcome to the CPI forums! c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow felines!   Hello fellow felines! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow felines!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: The Pride Lands :: The Newcomer :: Litter Tray-
Jump to: