Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowFly
Cub
Cub
CrowFly

The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices. Empty
PostSubject: The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices.   The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:14 pm

I am MoonSwallow, My greetings to you. [My name is MoonWillow on Chat.] I have recently opened a clan called CloakedShadowsClan[CSC] And at this time we are looking for new members. You have a Site, A logo, and already have 10 members and barely have been open for 2 and half days. We are normally very active, and everyone is very friendly.

We do not appose war, but we do not provoke it. If war comes to us, then we will not turn it away. We are a proud clan, ready to show our clans might through words and through action.

Our logo can be seen below and when you've been recruited into our ranks you are to put it into your sniff.
The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices. Cloaked

Our website can be seen here with the following information: Ranking names and meanings, Members as well as member count, Clan information(Story, Plan, so on.)+
http://cloakedswallowsclan.weebly.com

Our joining application:
Name, Age, Rank, Gender, Roleplay Example.

Will you be loyal to our clan even if we stray from what you are use to seeing in other clans?, Will you follow our rules, even if at the time they are undecided or being added onto? Will you be an active member?

If you apply on the forums also provide your Chatlands name. When applying on the forums please note you will need an active chatlands account which you can visit the clan room with frequently. Inactive members are removed. A roleplay forum will eventually be opened up to those that are unable to access the chat for any reason.

We welcome all with open arms. I look foreward to having new members apart of my clan.
Back to top Go down
GoldTouch
Newborn
Newborn

The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices.   The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down

The Cloaked Swallow's Clan - Recruiting -> Kittens, Warriors, Apprentices.
Page 1 of 1