Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

92 years of a full life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bumblebee
Cub
Cub
Bumblebee

92 years of a full life Empty
PostSubject: 92 years of a full life   92 years of a full life EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:44 pm

recently, on July 5th, 2014, my great grandmother of 92 years old passed away. she had been suffering for some years now and was finally put to rest. although i had not been close to her, she was still an amazing person from what i remembered as a younger child. i used to love sitting down at the table, her in her wheel chair, and me right next to her on the other side, eating kinda yucky cookies and watching spanish television programs which i still don't understand. every time i came by, i'd kiss her, and she'd kiss me, and she'd mark my forehead with the sign of the cross. i learned she had been raised by this. that her mother would always do it, and she did it to her kids. when i meant she had been suffering, a while back one of her many children had died, and that was when part of her died. then she lost her husband and those around her, then a while ago, she had gotten really sick and had to get her legs amputated. everyone knew how much pain she was in, and she lived like that for a while. my grandma was especially close to her considering she was the one who took care of her. my mom was close to her too, and so was my older sister. everyone loved her, and i just wish i was around to see her walking and laughing and being able to do things on her own. everyone said she made the best tamales, but i never got to taste them. she was loved by all and got to see many, many things. nobody would have lived as much as she did. i'm not religious, but i do know she's someplace happy and healed.

R.I.P. Nana
1922 - 2014
Back to top Go down
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
Lux

92 years of a full life Empty
PostSubject: Re: 92 years of a full life   92 years of a full life EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:19 am

Rest in peace. <3

Sorry you have to go through this.
Back to top Go down

92 years of a full life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: Forgotten Cities :: Spirits of Past and Future-
Jump to: