The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

Share | 

♥ thank you ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart

Main Character Bio.
Name: Hide

PostSubject: ♥ thank you ♥   Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:27 pm

a remake of the old thank you forum post because it needs to be brought back -
this is just a post to thank your friends, family, loved ones, and inspirations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:33 pm

this post has been remade like three times rip thank u post

I JUST WANT TO THANK HIDE FOR BRINGING THIS BACK (:

Hideyoshi
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart

Main Character Bio.
Name: Hide

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:51 pm

alice: i want to firstly thank alice, the love of my life. thank you for staying beside me for all this time and not straying. thank you for making me understand that you are the one i want to hold and cherish forever. i do definitely want to marry you and have cheesy tattoos designed by you. i want to have a family with you, i want to stay up so you can fall asleep before me so i can watch you relaxed and happy. you are the reason i keep going in this world and i thank you for being there to support me every single day. thank you so much, alice. thank you so very much.

vansire/val: thank you val for always being there for me. thank you for letting me trust you with all of my problems and making sure that i am loved when i do not feel it. thank you for letting me be salty with you and for making me laugh. if i'm a ray of sunshine then you're the rainbow that comes after a storm. you are definitely my best friend and i don't wish to trade you for anyone in this world. thank you so much for helping me when i don't feel like i can be saved.

lysandre/judi: thank you judi for sticking beside me through all these years. even though i went through some pretty gross phases - cringe - you never dropped me and you still consider me a best friend. thank you for always making me smile and laugh. thank you for also helping me with coding sniffs because god knows i SUCK at that. thank you for being my wife for almost 3yrs now - and being my friend even longer than that. please know that i am here for you 100%. thank you for being my kaneki.

goshawk/binks: thank you for being a funny little nerd and a huge weeb?? you make me laugh a lot but in a good way.

jager: thank you for never really fighting me for my username bc i am 100% sure you'd win, i am a smol. thank you for also keeping this site in check and making sure it's enjoyable for the users.

cpi admin team: thank you all for being rlly smelly, honestly. you all deserve love and i hope you do get it. you're all really big nerds, too. thanks for making me laugh!! <3

josh dun & tyler joseph: i know you guys will never see this but thank you for getting me into writing songs and making music/art. you both mean so much to me as inspirations and i thank you for helping me through all this.

nicki minaj: i know you'll never see this too but thank you for being literally everything a stand for. thank you for being a HUGE inspiration for people and especially girls. thank you for being the reason i stay in school and do my hardest.

this will definitely be updated and revised! xoxo Love

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binks
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart

Main Character Bio.
Name: Binks

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:53 pm

i'll post for now, the two people (online) who have impacted my life the most. (online)

val/vansire: i wanted to thank you for a month ago, when you told me i was in the wrong, that i had amazing friends and that i basically needed to get a grip, i took it offensively at first; but now i truly know what you meant. you've been there for me for six years on and off, i appreciate the trouble you go through to make me feel better; i appreciate the time put into our friendship and how it has grown. we have inside jokes that we laugh about but no one really gets.... otherwise it wouldn't be an inside joke. you've made me cry, both happily and sadly, made me laugh and made me happy. thank you for guiding me through some issues and problems, your advice is amazing; even if you do not think so. i do remember when we first met, we instantly clicked; though i don't remember much, but you were such a goof. i hope you read this and smile. i hope we do get to meet one day and we can get tattoos together, because that's what best friends do, right? i cherish and love you dearly,  don't ever forget that, val. thank you for being you.

ollie/prince: where do i begin with you? we have so many memories, both bad and good. we have both come a long way, and i'm glad that you get to walk it through with me. i'm so happy you have found yourself, when we reunited about three weeks ago, i was panicking so much because i didn't know if you wanted to see me, i was freaking out to my other friends. i love our wolf quest memories, we couldn't connect on multiplayer for a solid hour and when we finally did we couldn't type out our happiness in the chat box because it wouldn't let us. i'm such a lucky person to have a best friend like you, you make me laugh until it hurts, and you're there whenever i need you. i can't wait to see you. we can go to the places we said we'd go to. i'll cry if i see you, because it's not behind a screen. thank you for meeting me four years ago. thank you for accepting who i am, and thank you for being you.

not really here anymore - pm for contact
❤1-09-15❤
it's a long drive back to vegas skies.

Last edited by Goshawk on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:37 pm

gh0st: I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR LIKE TWO YEARs and you are seriously one of my bestest friends. you are so funny and every time we are together i can't help but let a smile slip onto my face. even if you are a bit older than me, you act like you're 5 and it's really great. i love you so much man.

hayden: HI SIGNIFICANT OTHER. lemme just say that you are downright amazing like woah. you are seriously someone i could only dream of having. i love you so much pleS. rip me for loving you so much. :)

Lysandre
Gamma
Gamma

Main Character Bio.
Name: Alecsandc

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:01 am

okay i am probably going to make this a big post but that's what all of you deserve *:. sorry if these seem really unorganized, i just wanted to get some words down for all of you.

somewhat long messages:

these will probably be edited when i'm able to add more things onto them. there's so much i wanna say to most of you, but i hope that these little things are able to get the point across. i love all of you, thank you for being there, <3.

lysandre on chatlands
click the image above to view my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mag
Ancient Battle Cat
Ancient Battle Cat

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Lysandre wrote:
okay i am probably going to make this a big post but that's what all of you deserve *:. sorry if these seem really unorganized, i just wanted to get some words down for all of you.

somewhat long messages:

these will probably be edited when i'm able to add more things onto them. there's so much i wanna say to most of you, but i hope that these little things are able to get the point across. i love all of you, thank you for being there, <3.

Ohmygoddd i just saw this post.... ii luv u judi <33333 this just made me 94873627189 times happier your makin me smile like crazy... your soo friggin sweetg.aamsdk drowns u in hearts<3333

im definitely coming back here later

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:20 am

Cassy/Clare - Even though we don't get to talk much anymore BECAUSE OF YOUR OBSESSION OVER GW2, you are still considered a good friend of mine and I hope we can talk the way we use to again someday. Thanks for always listening to my rants when I get in a pissy mood over something. lol <3

Ash/Gummy - I love you so much, you are like one of my best friends/sisters and I hope we can talk again someday. Im sorry we've had a falling out and I know you are also going through some things but I will always be here for you even if we are apart. <3

Kyle/Wuave - I know we argue a lot and most of the time it's just silly fighting but I am glad I got someone like you in my life who is like a stress reliever for me. Thank you for always being a loyal friend who has always made the effort to continue to talk to me, and I hope soon we can talk a lot more! <3

Indurs - Thank you for being someone who acknowledges me and always tries to make conversation with me, I really do appreciate how you value me as an individual. I feel we always have interesting conversations even if I tend to be a dweeb about everything. lol <3

CalCalCal - Thank you for being such a vibrant person and being such my brain twin AND UNDERSTANDING MY REFERENCES. You are such a cool and rad person and Im glad we always have fun when talking. <3

Rhyme - I love you so much! You are literally the SWEETEST person I know! You are always putting others above yourself and I think that shows what a big heart you have. <333 Also your art skills are so amazing, keep on doing what you do best. SMOOCHES.

Sari - I CANT FORGET YOU. You are such a sweetheart as well and thank you for listening to me when I am upset, I really appreciate you putting up with my moody self. lol. If you ever need anything, feel free to come to me because Im here for you as well! Thank you again for being so awesome! <3

Nolani/Salami - You are truly the king, k thx. ANYWAY, thank you for always being a fun person to be around, just having your company is always a blast! Your upbeat attitude and how you don't take shit from anyone is what I truly admire about you. LOL. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥ thank you ♥   

Back to top Go down

♥ thank you ♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: The Pride Lands :: Caterwauling :: Litter Tray-
Jump to: