Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] Empty
PostSubject: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:23 am

The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] 2h3vio4

In the land of Sendiri, nestled in the east side of the Kamaria mountains, lies a pack. This pack, as the legends go, consists of wild canines in all species, all sizes...and, like most other animals in this world, possess supernatural abilities. They control a large territory, and some say that members of this pack are destined to become celestials - guardians of the six Houses of Power. Though these wolves have great ability, they choose to use it for good rather than evil, following behind their Harbingers - so named Velocity and Terror - to bring about justice. No evil force is too great for this pack.

Join us, newcomer, and you will be a herald of justice, forerunner of good. Join us, and you'll be an omen to those who stray, harbinger of a love so hardy it will never break. Join us, Guardian. Our lands are open to you.

VISIT THE PACK HERE

Hey hey CPI!

We're looking for new members to join our forum pack, The Guardians of Sanity! It's a wild canine, advanced fantasy roleplay that takes place on its very own forum website (with its own domain name and everything!). We are looking for ACTIVE members (We don't mean you can't have a life - we just want you to be able to check the forum a couple times a week to roleplay!). Due to content, we accept those who are at least 14 years of age.

Our rules have once been deemed restrictive, since we do have a lot of things we don't allow, so let me show you how much you CAN do with your character!

You can roleplay in first, or third person!

No, we don't allow 'terms' (banners, optics, pedestals, etc) or what people like to call 'anatomy' becasue they are confusing to roleplayers and are not a proper representation of the English language. BUT we DO allow you to roleplay from the I perspective, or the 'He/She/They' perspective. We also don't require specific formatting of your text as long as it's legible!

You can be any type of currently existing wild canine!

That means you can be:

wolves, arabian wolves, arctic wolves...any type of wolf!
coyote
jackal
dingo
dhole
maned wolf
red fox, arctic fox, any type of fox!
african wild dog
bush dog
a hybrid of any of the above breeds!

This also means that there are a variety of pelt choices from you to choose from, so don't worry about the fact that your canine needs to have a natural pelt!

We also allow albanism and melanism in ANY above species, so if you would like to be a completely black dhole (though that is not seen in the wild) we allow it.

Your eyes can be whatever color you want!

Blind? bi-colored? Completely black? Go for it!
We even had someone who possessed  rainbow eyes.

We allow tribal markings and accessories!

Put away the chains and skulls, we have something cooler. Yep! We allow tribal markings in any reasonable, natural-looking color including paste-like tones such as yellow and white. We also allow accessories like flower necklaces, leaves, branches, feathers, and bark masks!

All of our packmates are 'good', but we are all different.

We said we want non-evil wolves, as we are a good pack. What we DIDN'T say was that we wanted characters with one personality. Your character can range from grumpy-grandma to angsty-adolescent to goody-two-shoes pup. Those with a good heart sometimes have a hard exterior, you know.

You can have more than one character!

Yes that's right - you can play as many characters as you can keep up with in the pack (I would suggest a maximum of three for YOUR sanity!). We also have "NPCs", which are non-pack member characters that you can temporarily play, "rent" (as there are several NPCs available currently) or invent on the spot! If you want to invent an antagonist for the RP, you can do it! If you want to roleplay a feline friend for the pack, this is how you do it!

We have a whole world for you to have come from...

We don't allow humans in our roleplay because our kind have lived and evolved in a world completely without them. Instead, we have multiple regions for our members to create backstories from. What will yours be?

Finally, we allow powers!

This is a given, obviously! We are about to discover the gods of those powers as well, which is the reason we ask all of our members to be mortal instead of fallen angels, demons, or spirits. There are six houses of power that your chosen ability may fall under, be it 'healing', 'talking to spirits', 'shapeshifting', or anything else you may think of.

Our balanced power system asks our members to have a weakness that pertains to their power, and we will be glad to help if you can't think of one!

We allow development of power over age, additions and drops to powers, and 'ultimate' power forms.

COME JOIN US!

To those fallen and those who fight to live, to those we hold close and those we may not, we pledge to protect what is good, to be light where there is none. Mercy is strength. Kindness is fortitude. Love is sanity.

--The Guardians of Sanity Creed
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:52 am

woaH THIS SOUNDS REALLY NEAT
i might check into this !!
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Bump! We're looking for loyal new members!
Back to top Go down
Scourgetheblackcat
Cub
Cub
Scourgetheblackcat

Main Character Bio.
Name: Scourge

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:35 am

Omg I wanna join
Wolf name: stormy
Age 75
Gender male
Eye color. Bi coloured
Fur color. Completely black
Species mained wolf
Power talking to spirits
Weakness shift shaping
Personality goody_two_shoes_pup
Markings and accesserys (red tribal markings, and a bark mask)

I want to join pack of sanity please. And I made up a character for when I do go to that site
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 11:17 am

Hi Scourge!

Please read the joining rules on the site http://guardiansofsanity.com/rules/ and if you're still interested, fill out the joining form there ^^.
Back to top Go down
Scourgetheblackcat
Cub
Cub
Scourgetheblackcat

Main Character Bio.

PostSubject: Guardians of sanity   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:01 am

I filled out the form yesterday. And read the rules  Hope to see you guys on guardians of sanity soon
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:41 am

bumpity
Back to top Go down
Scourgetheblackcat
Cub
Cub
Scourgetheblackcat

Main Character Bio.

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:12 pm

I literally filled out 200 forms for guardians of sanity and I wasent accepted.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Literally Really Old
Indigo

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Scourgetheblackcat wrote:
I literally filled out 200 forms for guardians of sanity and I wasent accepted.

Did you not get our e-mail? I'll send you a PM on the forums about it since you didn't!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]   The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardians of Sanity [Fantasy Wolf Roleplay]
Page 1 of 1