Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bliss
Adolescent
Adolescent
Bliss

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:51 am

Deltas Hello! Fc,550x550,black Deltas 

|A Delta is a currency on Chatlands, it's main currency, meaning it's used for Subscriptions, Pose/Commission sales, and much more..!|

Hello, I am Bliss(BlissfulSpirits)..You may all know me from all sorts of Chatlands 2-Dimensional Graphical Multimedia Chatsites. But, I haven't seen everyone around, So..I don't know absolutely every single one of you. As obvious remark, I am on the following groups and categories within Chatlands.

Chatsite(Midnight Fog):Beta, ArtReview, TechSupport, Events Committee.
Chatsite(Cursed Souls): |Previous not currently established| Gamma.
Chatsite(CPI=Cats Paw Island): Event Committee, Subordinate.

I've been around the sites for about 5 years or so. With Constant Name-Changing and Account creation, I change my name maybe once ever 6 months to 2 years, and I create an alternate account, every so often. You may know a lot about me or...nothing at all. Either's fine.

Anyway, I write poems..Its the only talented gift I possess. Examples Below (These were requested by the recipients..Their names are entirely correct and these poems were sent to them)

Dear, Brother. We both know we've been through some tough-times..All siblings do, every now and then, but here is a little present, I'd like to give to you, because, even though there has been some rough times, we pulled through, and I love you no matter what. I know you like poems so, I used my "magical" powers to give you this..poem. I hope you enjoy it! I know you like poems!

As, Brother and sister we share a divine relationship, a relationship tranquility and peace..Of course not all the time, because every once in a while we get into fights. But, we get over them fast don't we? Summer is here, I am so glad..the bullies at school..well now they aren't so bad. You are my big-brother, I look up to you, and if you push me down, I get back up, if I have bad days, Your always there to cheer me up. Now that summer is here we have 3 whole months, to hang out with each-other..We might get into fights, or frights, or nights where I stay up all night long. But, Summer only happens once a year, so, I can finally relax, be full of cheer. Now, I know I've said bad things to you in the past..I'd to the amend those mistakes, take them back. I only get one brother like you, everyone is different anyone knows that is true. Of course, I'm sure your busy..but if it is not too much to ask, may you at least hang out with me sometime this summer, so, I am not bored, or sad..to have something to do this summer with you..During school, I haven't been able to hang out with you much. Just hold a pencil ready to crush, my homework that I get every day after school, that is so annoying, having to make myself use my cognitive cerebral memory to do, stupid math..You had to put up with it, I know you did...Life is hard at school for a kid, bored of all the tiring lectures..that fill up your brain with nonsense and numbers. I just wanted to say, I love you, and every day..I never really get to say that a lot..Even though it does not require much thought, I just never get the time to say it to you. I'm glad your my brother, even though sometimes you can be a bother. Everyone has their flaws, everyone is unique in their own way. But, I know you'll be there for me one day, when I'm sad, or mad..or just being me..Your the brother I was blessed with for all of eternity..for all my life, I will know you, because you are my brother, and I will always love you.

Love, Ashley!

Written by: Lilly.

-Lilly
_________________________________________________-

Second Poem is Short but, sweet, expressing the power of divinity and friendship, of everlasting support.

"Roses are red;
Your eyes are blue.
When Im smiling,
Im thinking of you, and though the odes i say is not to be true, though all I have ever said is how one is so blue, but the albino birds sing at your command and though you may not know, It brings me to say on how you are is all but ever known, thank you for all youve done and did, and appriciation is all but true, your the trueist friend I've ever to to meet and to every known one too, so hear me out my common fright my words of solemn dignify, I say to you my very best friend, that are you very kind, I say that not to all nor do I write poems about ones...But you are special, and that is what makes you, you, and so I bid you farewell, farewell and remember that, I am always on your side, and always here for you...Forevermore."
Thats basically it, you can sniff me for more details. |This Concludes the Introduction on BlissfulSpirits, For more information please sniff her, using javascript base command synapse "!sniff BlissfulSpirits"
Back to top Go down
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
Lux

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:56 am

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on making the EC! c:
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Adolescent
Adolescent
Bliss

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to collaborating and creating some entertaining, events..That all can participate in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: The Pride Lands :: The Newcomer :: Litter Tray-
Jump to: