Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

four characters for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lysandre
Gamma
Gamma
Lysandre

Main Character Bio.
Name: Alecsandc

four characters for sale Empty
PostSubject: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:40 pm

if you're interested in buying one of them, please do not send payment until i have replied with an ok!!
deltas to ;; lysandre
paypal to ;; i will pm you the address

Quote :
i love this lil guy's design and everything, but i haven't used him at all. so i think it'd be better if he went to someone who would use him
please only buy him if you know you'd use him. it'd be a shame to see him move, just to collect dust like he did with me
i have permission from his previous owner (llewellyn) to sell him along with his artwork

Spoiler:

comes with ;; that ref, a version with wording on it, the ref turned into a pose, a little signature thing, & a traditional headshot along with a digitally lined version of it
im going to ask for 7$/14∆? i'm not sure if this is too much, let me know if you think it is.

Quote :
aaand the next is tenebris, my dragon character. he's been up for sale for quite some time.
i'm very attached to him since he is one of the few i've designed myself (with the help of autumn's awesome talent with drawing dragons), but i'm trying to cut down on the amount of characters i have.
i have permission to sell everything that he comes with, along with his ref

ref too large to post

comes with ;; that ref, a pose by adore-able, and a pose by akaikaze!
as far as pricing goes, i'd like at least 12$/24∆ for him? i am willing to haggle if someone thinks this is too expensive, i'm really bad when it comes to pricing

Quote :
next up is sora. he was one of the original designs of my character 'stonefur', but since i've changed that character's ref so many times, this guy was turned into a different character. although i am very attached to him because he was one of my oldest characters (around 2009? i think?), but, i don't use him as much as i should. so, i'm putting him up for sale, hoping someone will take an interest and will treat him like he deserves.
i have permission to sell everything that he comes with, along with his ref.

ref too large to post

comes with ;; the ref by adore-able, and 3 poses by starba!
for pricing, i'd like to get around 15$/30∆ for him, but if this seems like too much, please let me know. i'm not the best when it comes to pricing.

Quote :
this is indianna, i got her through a trade with zalla for my old character captain, and i have gotten permissions through pm to resell her. she has a really cute design and i absolutely love deer, but i want to cut down on the amount of characters i have.

Spoiler:

comes with ;; the ref, and a pose by ssk
for pricing, i'd like to get 6$/12∆ for her? if you think this is too much, let me know.

thank you! more will be coming once i have permission

Last edited by Lysandre on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oxymoron
Literally Really Old
Oxymoron

Main Character Bio.
Name:

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:42 pm

woah, he's so original !!

i hope he goes to a good home <3
Back to top Go down
Binks
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart
Binks

Main Character Bio.
Name: Binks

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:55 pm

HOT
Back to top Go down
Lysandre
Gamma
Gamma
Lysandre

Main Character Bio.

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:21 pm

thank you both !!
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:16 pm

o my
some great character wow
Back to top Go down
Lysandre
Gamma
Gamma
Lysandre

Main Character Bio.

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:00 pm

thank yoooou
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:44 pm

yw
Back to top Go down
Lysandre
Gamma
Gamma
Lysandre

Main Character Bio.

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:58 pm

bump! reused the topic to add more than just tenebris
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart
Hideyoshi

Main Character Bio.
Name: Hide

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:11 pm

give me sora i will pay you will all the stuff i have i just want the baby
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:31 pm

omg cutE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: four characters for sale   four characters for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

four characters for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: Painted Paws :: The Exchange :: Character Market-
Jump to: