Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

A bit of advice on this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NyenKitty
Cub
Cub
NyenKitty

A bit of advice on this? Empty
PostSubject: A bit of advice on this?   A bit of advice on this? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:45 pm

SO I drew a person,my character NyenCat,I am thinking about changing it into a pose n stuff so here's what I need a bit of advice on uwu

I don't really like how the hands came out,that is like the hardest fluffing thing to draw on a human.I think the ears are a bit to big and I didn't shade on the tail. I also don't like how the back came out like please,so any advice?Here's the photo uwu

A bit of advice on this? Fooldes_by_nyencatt-d8i4mgg
Back to top Go down
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
Lux

PostSubject: Re: A bit of advice on this?   A bit of advice on this? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Normally I feel looking up tutorials on DA really helps. Here one I had saved for hands. I hope this helps!

A bit of advice on this? 1ihr4g
Back to top Go down
NyenKitty
Cub
Cub
NyenKitty

PostSubject: Re: A bit of advice on this?   A bit of advice on this? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:01 pm

omfg thank you so much jfc I kept finding complicating one
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: A bit of advice on this?   A bit of advice on this? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:33 pm

wow I have no drawing skills whatsoever.
but. I would agree on the ears being too big.
I think the back is great tbh, but what would I know?

but yes I would say this is p good.
in my opinion.
idk I'm that person who sits around and looks at art and people who can draw better, or just draw in general and cry over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of advice on this?   A bit of advice on this? Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of advice on this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: Painted Paws :: Sketching Stones-
Jump to: