Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

Post your craziest dreams!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
Cal

Post your craziest dreams! Empty
PostSubject: Post your craziest dreams!   Post your craziest dreams! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Post your craziest dreams that you've ever had! (As long as it's appropriate :))

This one I had like 2-3 years ago? Ok so basically the entire world decided they've had enough of minors and decided to put them all into labor camps until they turn 18. But like, I wanted to escape along with some other peoples, and so we went into the officer's quarters and we went up onto the 6th floor or something and we had to jump through a window onto the roof of another building because the guards were gaining on us, but like, my friend that I planned the escape with kind of got trapped by the guards on top of the roof, but he told us to run and jump over the fence into freedom and I really couldn't because I wanted to save everyone and have them all escape and I don't remember what happened after that I woke up D;
Back to top Go down
dallon
Adolescent
Adolescent
dallon

PostSubject: Re: Post your craziest dreams!   Post your craziest dreams! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:28 pm

okay so

i once had a dream that i stole pete wentz's phone

and like i don't even know
Back to top Go down
AutumnRain
Crazy cat lady in the making
Crazy cat lady in the making
AutumnRain

PostSubject: Re: Post your craziest dreams!   Post your craziest dreams! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:41 am

Uuuuh... I usually forget mine shortly after I have them, and they're usually bad dreams or nightmares LOL...

I mean.. once a facehugger from Alien chased me around a Portal 2 room which connected to some-dude-my-mom-works-with's house??
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: Post your craziest dreams!   Post your craziest dreams! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:26 pm

A lot of my dreams are usually just nightmares, or I don't even remember them.
But.

I remember I had this weird dream where like.
I was in my backyard, and currently our pool is really gross and we have frogs living in it and it's all green so basically we have a polluted pond in our backyard but it's our pool.
And.
I walked over to the pool, and looked inside. And. For some reason there was this giant eel that was like. A grayish blue, so about an ocean blue color.
And I remember me just backing up from the pool, and patting my knees, gesturing it to 'jump' out of the pool and towards me, as if it was my dog or something. And, when it did, it attacked me, but it wasn't electric, nor was it really doing any harm to me. And. I remember I wasn't even panicking when it attacked me. And, eventually it wrapped it's body around me kind of like a snake, and I fell into the "polluted pond," also known as my pool. And I remember I struggled around with it under water, until eventually it grabbed my ankle with it's "tail" thing, and pulled me to the deep end. And then I woke up.

And, before you say anything, this dream doesn't weird me out that much because I have a phobia of large bodies of water, such as oceans, seas, lakes, ect. And, my pool isn't an exception because it is kind of deep in all ends, and it's dark. Which also freaks me out bc at night you can hear the frogs jumping in and out of it and it's honestly terrifying. In my opinion, agh.
Back to top Go down
Dinky
Adolescent
Adolescent
Dinky

PostSubject: Re: Post your craziest dreams!   Post your craziest dreams! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:52 pm

I had a terrifying dream Where I was at a fair and I like... Got adopted at the fair and I was freaking out cuz my mom wasn't with me But I was 5 when this happened I still remember it :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your craziest dreams!   Post your craziest dreams! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your craziest dreams!
Page 1 of 1