Cats Paw Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat's Paw Island forums.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

The worse day ever.

Go down 
+2
Cal
ToneDeaf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ToneDeaf
Newborn
Newborn
ToneDeaf

The worse day ever.  Empty
PostSubject: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Great. JUST great. Because of something wrong with the servers I have to make a FORUM account now, don't I feel like a hipster .-. I hate you al with as much love as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
Cal

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:49 pm

I hate you with love sooooo much like omg you don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Jailbird
Clawless Old Fart
Clawless Old Fart

Main Character Bio.
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Maaaan it isn't our fault no need to blame the smelly admins :(
Though I am happy that more people are making forums accounts because of this..
Back to top Go down
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
Cal

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Jailbird wrote:
Maaaan it isn't our fault no need to blame the smelly admins :(
Though I am happy that more people are making forums accounts because of this..

Ikr, like we broke the record yesterday for most users on at once so I guess some good came out of this.
Back to top Go down
Nolani
Alpha
Alpha
Nolani

Main Character Bio.
Name: Nolani

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 pm

You're only a hipster if you think you discovered overexposure photography and delight in sticking your nose up at others (who are probably cooler than you anyways). ;o
Back to top Go down
ToneDeaf
Newborn
Newborn
ToneDeaf

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm not blaming the admins, their all my fwiends! D: I blame god the government and the man who invented the internet for my problems. Those bastards....

#BlameG.O.D #1stWorldProlems #NotTwitter

Edit: You guys need to fix the fact that I have three separate notifications for one watch thread. I click on one and the others are still there in my notifications! That is the single most annoying thing I have seen today. I wouldn't know the first thing to fixing it, but it should be changed >c
Back to top Go down
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
Cal

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:23 pm

ToneDeaf wrote:
I'm not blaming the admins, their all my fwiends! D: I blame god the government and the man who invented the internet for my problems. Those bastards....

Edit: You guys need to fix the fact that I have three separate notifications for one watch thread. I click on one and the others are still there in my notifications! That is the single most annoying thing I have seen today. I wouldn't know the first thing to fixing it, but it should be changed >c

Did you click the red X on the right of the notification status? Because just clicking the 'in a watched topic' doesn't make the notification go away.
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:25 pm

ToneDeaf wrote:

When you read the replies, just delete them.

It's just how it's set up.
Back to top Go down
ToneDeaf
Newborn
Newborn
ToneDeaf

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Cal wrote:
ToneDeaf wrote:

Did you click the red X on the right of the notification status? Because just clicking the 'in a watched topic' doesn't make the notification go away.

The system works just for the fact that this forum is not very active. If it was super popular and there where a hundred people online at a time then your notification inbox would flood. Lets say your watching particularly popular thread. Then over night you could have 100+ notifications for that one thread, which is unneeded. It would be simpler to set up a system where you get a single notification when there are unread replies to a thread you are watching.

It's just an observation, nothing that needs to be changed for the fact this forum does not have a lot of traffic.
Back to top Go down
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
HolyKitten

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:38 pm

ToneDeaf wrote:
Cal wrote:
ToneDeaf wrote:

The system works just for the fact that this forum is not very active. If it was super popular and there where a hundred people online at a time then your notification inbox would flood. Lets say your watching particularly popular thread. Then over night you could have 100+ notifications for that one thread, which is unneeded. It would be simpler to set up a system where you get a single notification when there are unread replies to a thread you are watching.

It's just an observation, nothing that needs to be changed for the fact this forum does not have a lot of traffic.

You could always just PM one of the Alphas and talk to them about how you feel about the notifications.
Back to top Go down
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
Cal

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:40 pm

ToneDeaf wrote:
Cal wrote:
ToneDeaf wrote:

OHHH THATS WHAT YOU MEANT I thought you meant that the notifications weren't going away when you clicked them, but yeah, I understand what you're saying, and it's probably because it's not active that we haven't done much about it because it's not a problem for any of our users, but if we had more active users on here and it started to become a problem, then the "grouping" might be changed, but yeah, just ignore my previous comment.
Back to top Go down
XxPolarisxX
Cub
Cub
XxPolarisxX

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:43 am

ToneDeaf wrote:

>c

Exactly.
--
Happy
Back to top Go down
Nolani
Alpha
Alpha
Nolani

Main Character Bio.
Name: Nolani

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:14 am

I just don't watch threads. I remember which ones I want to go back to. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worse day ever.    The worse day ever.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The worse day ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: The Pride Lands :: The Newcomer :: Litter Tray-
Jump to: