The cat's Paw Island forums.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello everyone. Because these forums are no longer being moderated, we have disabled posting for members. You will still be able to read posts, but not create, edit, or delete your own. You can find our new forums here: http://catspawisland.boards.net/ If you require any help, feel free to address an administrator in chat, or privately message one on our new boards. Thank you!

Share | 
 

 Sup Kittykats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Sup Kittykats!   Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:41 pm

I can't believe I'd actually forgotten to post a topic here =-= Oh well, hopefully this poorly-written post will make up for it.

-Female
-17
-College student
-Lives in California, USA
-Majoring in English, (subject to change, but earning my associates in it at the moment) Minor in Japanese
-Plays a crud-load of instruments such as marimba (my main instrument), flute, alto saxophone, mellophone/french horn, and I own an ocarina :D
-I write stories on Wattpad (even though they kinda suck, but gotta practice for my creative writing class :D)
-My all-time dream is to visit Mount Fuji in Japan.
-I don't have a favorite book 8D (might be Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy)
-My favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold (I refuse to die without seeing them in concert), Linkin Park(them too), System of a Down, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Red, and other rock/metal bands.
-I'm a flippin super otaku and a heavy gamer. (Anime/manga and videogames run my life)
-17 years without being in a sexual relationship or ever been kissed (I think it's a world record, and I'm proud of it)
-History is my favorite subject
-The only thing I miss about high school is AP (Advanced Placement) classes. (and my friends too, but AP teachers are the bomb)

(Maybe I'll edit this later when I think of more stuff to put down)





_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenki
Matured Feline
Matured Feline
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-06-04
Age : 20
Location : United States

Main Character Bio.
Name: Janemba

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Breaking Benjamin? Three Days Grace?
Yes.
YES.

Anyway, Welcome to the forums

_________________
Cats Paw ~I can be found on chat as Zenki/CommonCourtesy
(previously JanembaDeebo on chat & forums)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 pm

JanembaDeebo wrote:
Breaking Benjamin? Three Days Grace?
Yes.
YES.

Anyway, Welcome to the forums

YES. Grew up with them. :)

_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
avatar

Posts : 2131
Join date : 2014-05-30
Age : 100
Location : MO

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:00 am

Welcome to the CPI forums! Wow your really young to be in college!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Lux wrote:
Welcome to the CPI forums! Wow your really young to be in college!

Not really :P There's quite a few who graduated highschool at age 17, but it's not common. I turn 18 in November so it won't be too long. :)

_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lux
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
avatar

Posts : 2131
Join date : 2014-05-30
Age : 100
Location : MO

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Yeh but usually if they are 17 when graduating, there birthday is that coming summer, lol.

ANYWAY, what day in November? My birthday is also in November, aha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
avatar

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-06-01
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 am

Omggg. We can all be November people. yAS.

And and. I love Avenged Sevenfold as well, and Three Days Grace, aND BREAKING BENJAMIN. I just love all of those bands.

And, I'm 16 and I haven't been kissed yet either, it's k. We can be loners together bby.

Fans tears.

_________________
alien emoji
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Lux wrote:
Yeh but usually if they are 17 when graduating, there birthday is that coming summer, lol.

ANYWAY, what day in November? My birthday is also in November, aha.

It's November 30th. My mom wanted me born in December but it was so crowded in there so I couldn't wait another day and just punched my way outta there.

_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:49 pm

HolyKitten wrote:
Omggg. We can all be November people. yAS.

And and. I love Avenged Sevenfold as well, and Three Days Grace, aND BREAKING BENJAMIN. I just love all of those bands.

And, I'm 16 and I haven't been kissed yet either, it's k. We can be loners together bby.

Fans tears.

Yes!! Forever alone buddies!!!

_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
avatar

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-06-01
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Cal wrote:
HolyKitten wrote:
Omggg. We can all be November people. yAS.

And and. I love Avenged Sevenfold as well, and Three Days Grace, aND BREAKING BENJAMIN. I just love all of those bands.

And, I'm 16 and I haven't been kissed yet either, it's k. We can be loners together bby.

Fans tears.

Yes!! Forever alone buddies!!!

I was born on Nov. 1st.

My mom wanted me to be a Halloween baby but she went into labor seriously at like. 2-4 AM on for the next day. Yet only a couple hours ago it was Halloween. I was born at like. 12 PM though or something.
.

_________________
alien emoji
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:58 pm

HolyKitten wrote:
Cal wrote:
HolyKitten wrote:
Omggg. We can all be November people. yAS.

And and. I love Avenged Sevenfold as well, and Three Days Grace, aND BREAKING BENJAMIN. I just love all of those bands.

And, I'm 16 and I haven't been kissed yet either, it's k. We can be loners together bby.

Fans tears.

Yes!! Forever alone buddies!!!

I was born on Nov. 1st.

My mom wanted me to be a Halloween baby but she went into labor seriously at like. 2-4 AM on for the next day. Yet only a couple hours ago it was Halloween. I was born at like. 12 PM though or something.
.

Aww haha poor mom :P

_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wuave
Matured Feline
Matured Feline
avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2014-05-31
Age : 23
Location : VA

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Awesome :D welcome to the Cpi forums. You seem like a cool person. Now then, If you give me cookies then everything will be good ^_^

_________________
A fallen angel at your service
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HolyKitten
Senior Events member
Senior Events member
avatar

Posts : 3962
Join date : 2014-06-01
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Wuave wrote:
Awesome :D welcome to the Cpi forums. You seem like a cool person. Now then, If you give me cookies then everything will be good ^_^

Run guys.

Wuave will steal all of your cookies.

_________________
alien emoji
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:53 am

Wuave wrote:
Awesome :D welcome to the Cpi forums. You seem like a cool person. Now then, If you give me cookies then everything will be good ^_^

Nooooooo!! Anything but the cookies!!! They're too young to die!! Dx

_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlot
Newborn
Newborn


Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 19
Location : Xbox 360 Dashboard

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Avenged Sevenfold is love. Avenged Sevenfold is life.

_________________
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape
'Cause I'm not fine at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal
Withered Pile o' Fur
Withered Pile o' Fur
avatar

Posts : 5164
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 20
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Sevenfold wrote:
Avenged Sevenfold is love. Avenged Sevenfold is life.

So very, very true.

_________________
"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not." ~ Hachiman Hikigaya (Yahari) 
art not by me 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sup Kittykats!   

Back to top Go down
 
Sup Kittykats!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cats Paw Island :: The Pride Lands :: The Newcomer :: Litter Tray-
Jump to: